missing sigsetmask() in bash-1.05 under SCO Xenix

Mark Marsh mark at siva.UUCP
Sat Aug 11 03:57:33 AEST 1990

I am missing the sigsetmask() function at link time when compiling
bash-1.05 under SCO Xenix 2.3 with development version 2.3.1b, and
alternately using gcc-1.37.1.
I have looked in the libraries here (ar t <libname>) and found no
mention of the function. I also grep'ed the sources and only found the
call - no function body.

Am I missing somethong from the sources? Is this a vendor supplied
library function? What is it supposed to do exactally?

--
mark at siva -or- {ames!pacbell!sactoh0}||{ucbvax!ucdavis!csusac!unify}!siva!mark
"But, I only did what you didn't tell me not to do!"             _Users Credo_