Elvis and termcap

Roy M. Silvernail cybrspc!roy at cs.umn.edu
Mon Aug 27 04:43:59 AEST 1990

I've just been trying to compile the Elvis editor posted in alt.sources.
The Turbo C project file specifies several modules in a termcap
subdirectory, and the curses.c module references them. These modules
weren't in the distribution.

Before I go off re-inventing the wheel, can someone point me to a source
for these functions? They are: tgetnum, tgetstr, tgetent, tputs, tgoto
and tgetflag.

Thanks in advance!
--
    Roy M. Silvernail   | #include <stdio.h>                 | Does virtual
    now available at:   | main(){                            | reality need