UnSHAR program request

Bruce Kahn bkahn at spud.webo.dg.com
Fri Apr 12 04:44:29 AEST 1991

  Ive been looking for sources to a program(s) that will unshar a SHAR file but
the only ones Ive found do it by cheating; they open a sh process and pipe it
input one character at a time.  Id like to have the ability to unSHAR files
on my Apple II's, Macintosh's, and PCs (at home and work) so this method wont
work for me.
  Is there a package out there (w/sources so I can port it) that will unSHAR
w/o using sh??  Thanks in advance...

--
Bruce <I-wont-give-my-middle-initial> Kahn   Phone (508) 870-6488
NSDD / OpenLAN                            Internet bkahn at archive.webo.dg.com
Data General Corporation, Westboro MA USA
Standard disclaimers still apply, even where prohibited by law...