NON-SOURCE POSTINGS CONSIDERED HARMFUL!

Heiko Blume src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de
Tue Jan 22 13:42:18 AEST 1991

eric at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Eric J. Nihill) writes:
>I can only hope that this will repair your tarnished image in
>the eyes of others and mend the damaged ego.

and i hope you'll be much more careful about sending people
inappropriate mails in the future. that's counter productive.

otherwise you might get anNihillAted sometime, by people who
get angry easily (certainly not me). nomen est omen ;-)
--
      Heiko Blume <-+-> src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93
                    public source archive [HST V.42bis]: