Multiple executables in path (Was: NON-SOURCE POSTINGS CONSIDERED HARMFUL!)

Paul Falstad pfalstad at burst.Princeton.EDU
Fri Jan 25 09:44:57 AEST 1991

subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Kartik Subbarao) wrote:
>Cough Cough! Ahem Ahem! I *beg* to differ. Rather, I *demand* to differ.
[ other b.s. deleted ]

I don't know this person, he just happens to have an account on the same
machine as I do.  Please don't flame him, he didn't mean it.

>>I mostly agree, although I'm partial to zsh for some strange reason.  :-)
>Wonder why :-) Once Paul finishes a decent line editor, I'll use it too.

Don't let that turn you off.

--
Paul Falstad, pfalstad at phoenix.princeton.edu PLink:HYPNOS GEnie:P.FALSTAD
"And she's always on about men following her.  I don't know what she