archive site list, december version

Tony Wilson wilson at shapetc.UUCP
Wed Dec 21 21:28:06 AEST 1988

This may be the second request for information, but I am fairly sure
that the first crashed.  If it is the second please ignore.

>From article <833 at mailrus.cc.umich.edu>, by emv at mailrus.cc.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti):
>
> Here's a slight revision & update to the anonymous FTP list that's
> printed in the Dec/Jan '89 issue of the C user's journal, p. 110.

Does anybody out there have a similar list of archive file servers?

If so, please email me and I will collate and post a summary to the net.
              ^^^^^
Tony Wilson                                      wilson at issun3.stc.nl,  or
SHAPE Technical Centre, The Hague, NL            ...!mcvax!shapetc!wilson