PICNIX 2.0

Urs Zurbuchen zu at ethz.UUCP
Wed Feb 3 22:47:27 AEST 1988

In article <3179 at killer.UUCP> wnp at killer.UUCP (Wolf Paul) writes:
>In article <1047 at maynard.BSW.COM> campbell at maynard.BSW.COM (Larry Campbell) writes:
>If you send me a blank, formatted MS-DOS diskette and a self-addressed,
>stamped (post-paid) mailer, I will copy PICNIX 2.0 on the diskette for you
>and return it to you. If you live outside the US, you can go to your
>post office and get two or three "International Reply Coupons" and enclose
>these with your disk.

For all those of you living in Europe, you can send a self-addressed
and stamped mailer including FORMATTED diskettes to me. I'll copy the
requested software and send it back to you. Advantage: You should get
it faster from me than when you request it from a source in the USA.

I'm able to work with 5 1/4" diskettes (360 KBytes and 1.2 MBytes). If
you send me low density diskettes be sure they are formatted. I can't
do that with my drive (at least you can't read it anymore).

I'm archiving almost everything that comes over Usenet, so if you miss
something then feel free to ask if I have it.

Send your diskettes to:
		Urs Zurbuchen
		Postfach 48
		CH-5200 Windisch