siomon - XENIX V real-time serial I/O monitor

Warren Tucker wht at tridom.uucp
Thu Nov 23 08:18:33 AEST 1989

In article <836 at tridom.uucp>, wht at tridom.uucp (Warren Tucker) writes:

I sent out a bad shar file, the one I made to xfer untested source
from one system to another.  Replace in the shar:

X! #if defined(TERMIO_HACK) && !defined(IOCTYPE)

with

X! #if !defined(TERMIO_HACK) || (defined(TERMIO_HACK) && !defined(IOCTYPE))

and the rest of the worlds sources will work much better.