LH ARC Sources Wanted For UNIX

Richard E. Covert covertr at force.UUCP
Wed Sep 20 01:32:00 AEST 1989

	There is a new file compression that started in the IBM PC
world called LH ARC. A partial port of LHARC was made for the Atari ST, but
I don't know if it was ported to any other machine. In particular, I need
the source code (which I Hope is in 'C') to LH ARC so that we can transfer
LHARCed files between our PCs and our Apollo workstations.

	BTW, LHARC generates smaller ARCed files then ARC.

So, please either send me email with the source, or post the source,
or tell me were I cxan get the source to LHARC.

Thanks in advnace.

Richard (gtephx!covertr) Covertr