Public domain software for SCO UNIX and DOS

Paolo Aiello paolo%ctr at italy.eu.net
Tue Dec 11 06:11:37 AEST 1990

We are a computer music center called Tempo Reale in Firenze, Italy.
We would like to know if anybody has public domain sources compiled
under SCO UNIX SystemV/386 or another System V Unix.
We compiled some having a lot of trouble and
we do not want to waste too much time if the job has
been done already (if some are compiled under DOS they
could be useful too).

We are looking for:
	- gdb
	- gcc
	- g++
	- libg++
	- emacs
	- ghostscript
	- interviews

We already have:
	- bash SCO UNIX
	- bash NeXT
	- rcs SCO UNIX
	- gmake SCO UNIX
	- GNU cpp SCO UNIX
	- LIBG++ String class library for cfront SCO UNIX
	- cnews
	- rn

The software we have will compile under the platform indicated
without problems. Send us e-mail in order to establish
the right connection (UUCP or whatever else).

Paolo Aiello		paolo%ctr at italy.eu.net
Centro Tempo Reale
Villa Strozzi
Via Pisana, 77