Empire (or related) sources for non FTP site

Bret VanSprewenberg bpv9073 at sjfc.UUCP
Tue Feb 20 08:28:53 AEST 1990

Hi!

	I am unfortunate enough to be located at a site where we don't
have FTP access yet.  I have drummed up some interest in an Empire type
game here on campus, but I don't have any programs or docs.
(Hence this illustative posting) Anyway, can anyone send me the source
code for UCB Empire, UCSD Empire, or galactic bloodshed 2.
I can handle unpacking it at this end (VAX running 4.3 BSD).
If you have any docs, would you be able to send them along too?
Or perhaps just a place where i could find some documentation would be
useful.
Thanks in advance.

--Brett