Data base program

Ludhi Sidikpramana;6300;D.2-56;$0332 lxs at pokey.Philabs.Com
Fri May 25 01:43:41 AEST 1990

In article <10301 at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu>,
beers at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Jim Beers) writes:
|> I am looking for a simple database program for my unix system.  I
|> would prefer a C library, or a simple C db program, but if a good
|> db system is available, I would use that.  This is for creating a
|> couple of small, personal data bases.  I can ftp or send mail, or
|> whatever, to get this.
|>
|> Jim 		beers at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu

Please forward the info to me, too. Thanks

Ludhi Sidikpramana          | Death is God's | Phone: (914) 945 - 6300
Philips Laboratories        | way of telling | Fax  : (914) 945 - 6375
345 Scarborough Road        | you not to be  | Email: {uunet!philabs!lxs} or
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510  | such a wise guy|        {lxs at philabs.philips.com}