NNTP Servers

tom - goyett Dr-Chronos at cup.portal.com
Mon Jun 3 13:19:16 AEST 1991

Hi All,

     This is my first attempt at posting here on the net so bear with me.
I am wondering if anyone here can help me out with posting to an NNTP server
I have read some messages and have found out a way to get the newsgroups out
of the server but I've yet to figure out how to post messages to the thing.
When you type help it says that POST is a command that you use.  If anyone
can tell me how to use the POST command to get a message that Ive written
tto the server that would be wonderful.  If anyone would like to know how to
gget newsgroups out of the server send me mail and I'll tell them how.
Thanks  in advance to all.

                                     Doc
                                   (Tom Goyett)