.plan stuff

cgw at vaxb.acs.unt.edu cgw at vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Tue Jun 25 10:09:38 AEST 1991

In article <5478.28637a0b at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu>, scduncan at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu writes:
> hi--
>
> if i remember correctly, someone posted some code a while back that would
> run a fortune whenever someone fingered you.  does anyone have any code that
> would get the person-who-was-fingering-you's userid and host name?  thanks.

i have the second piece of code you mention, and i'll be posting it to
alt.sources in a couple of days. so far, i've had 30+ requests for it.
i'll post the original code as i got it, my enhancements to it, and, the
companion program i wrote for it. see my postings in comp.protocols.tcp-ip
for more info.

-cgw-