SLC serial port

Leif Andrew Rump andrew at resam.dk
Mon Feb 11 19:59:13 AEST 1991

In <91.039.14:59:02 at ira.uka.de> mul at i60s13.ira.uka.de writes:
>Can anybody give me the description of the combined serial port of the SLC
>A description of the sound port would be welcome to.

Look on page 122 (Serial ports) & 121 (Audio port) of SPARCstation SLC
Installation & Repair Guide.

NOTE: Port B is missing some control lines useful for modem control!

Leif Andrew

Leif Andrew Rump, AmbraSoft A/S, Stroedamvej 50, DK-2100 Copenhagen OE, Denmark
UUCP: andrew at ambra.dk, phone: +45 39 27 11 77                /
Currently at Scandinavian Airline Systems                =======/
UUCP: andrew at resam.dk, phone: +45 32 32 51 54                \
SAS, RESAM Project Office, CPHML-V, P.O.BOX 150, DK-2770 Kastrup, Denmark