cgsix problem

P.J. Mitchell cca04 at seq1.keele.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 00:08:48 AEST 1991

>From article <556 at opus.NMSU.Edu>, by sberger at nmsu.edu ( Steve Berger ):
> We have a SUN 4  here with a cgsix video board.
> After suntools is used, and exited, the screen enters a weird
> mode.
> It's sort of reverse video, it's white on black, but the space
> bar whites things out as it goes along, creating white bars
> and such.

We've got a Sun 3/80 with a cgsix in it (SunOS 4.0.3) and after using
suntools it invariably comes out as white on white...

A reset command typed at the console (invisibly) will cure this, whereas
clear_colormap doesn't.

And no, I don't know why either....
--
Paul Mitchell (CMA#136(18) MAG#65715 DoD#0145) | Physics Department,
JANET:  p.j.mitchell at uk.ac.keele.seq1          | Keele University, Keele,