Dissent on a C style rule - aesthetic?

utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!peri!sbcs!perry utzoo!decvax!harpo!floyd!peri!sbcs!perry
Wed Nov 3 10:50:17 AEST 1982

<flame on>

My how  important  we must all feel! After all,  twenty  different  letters
exclaiming how THEIR  if  statement indentation style is superior! Dont you
think we have all seen enough of this topic? Next, we'll have seventy notes
explaining how their way of indexing through an array is the greatest thing
since sliced bread.

I am sorry to be a  flamer  but  enough  is  enough. For  those people just
discovering the difference between & and &&, reach around and give yourself
a very private and quiet pat on the back.

Apologies again. (I'm usually not so crabby)

<flame off>