BNF or YACC description of C needed.

utzoo!decvax!harpo!ihnp4!iheds!royal utzoo!decvax!harpo!ihnp4!iheds!royal
Mon Nov 22 15:15:46 AEST 1982

--------->
   I have found myself in desparate need of a BNF description of the C
language.  The one in the back of the manual is not good enough and
states that it is not an exact specification of the language (which is
exactly what I need).  If anyone has such a description, or better yet the
input to YACC, I would greatly appreciate a copy.  I believe that LINT
and the portable C compilier both used YACC so such descriptions must be
around somewhere.       THANK YOU

                              Cliff  Johns
                              iheds!royal
                              2H-211