Any interest in a version of stdio handling internal files?

utzoo!decvax!genrad!grkermit!masscomp!mit-vax!eagle!harpo!floyd!cmcl2!philabs!mcvax!ukc!edcaad!edee!edai!ok utzoo!decvax!genrad!grkermit!masscomp!mit-vax!eagle!harpo!floyd!cmcl2!philabs!mcvax!ukc!edcaad!edee!edai!ok
Fri Apr 15 19:53:42 AEST 1983

I have a version of the stdio library which lets you open any area
of your memory as a file, via

	fsopen(area, size, mode)
		char *area;
		int  size;
		char *mode;

If size < 0, the true size is strlen(area).   EOF only happens when
all size characters have been read/written.  The mode can be "r",
"w", or "a" (start writing at the first NUL), but the new "?+" feature
is not supported.

	Can someone at a central network site tell me which newsgroup
I should have sent this to, and where I can send the sources?