request

crm at duke.UUCP crm at duke.UUCP
Wed Oct 12 13:54:42 AEST 1983

Does anyone out there have a really intelligent C prettyprinter, suitable
for preparing programs for publication etc.

What I am looking for is a formatter that (ideally) would:

-- let me set an indentation level, then indent the program with spaces
   to match that format.

-- reorganize the use of { and }, to transform all uses into a standard
   format

-- (pipe dream) format the program -- comments and all -- into a certain
   width, so that it could be included in nroff/troff documents.

If anyone has such a thing that they might be willing to pass along, please
let me know.

Charlie Martin
...!duke!crm

P.S. thanks...