Circuit Board Routing Program & FORTRAN to C Translator wanted

Morris Kahn msk at mtplx1.UUCP
Sun Oct 16 05:03:47 AEST 1983

Greetings and Salutations to you in net.land.

Our company is looking for a printed circuit board  routing  program.
As I understand it, one would give it a net list (paths for  signals)
and it would come back with a trace layout.

I also understand that Bell Northern Research  has  FROTRAN  programs
for this.  As our machine  does  not  support  FORTRAN,  does  anyone
have a FORTRAN to C translator.

Any leads, but especially to public domain software, would be greatly
appreciated!  But please mail me responses and I  will  summarize  to
the net.

Thanks in advance.

                                              Morris Kahn
                                              Micro/Tel, Inc.