C classes references (where are they?)

charles at utastro.UUCP charles at utastro.UUCP
Thu Sep 29 07:49:12 AEST 1983

Sometime ago, there was a discussion of classes in C.  In
an effort to keep abreast of new developments, I tried
to find the two articles that were referenced
in the "Bell Labs Computing Science Technical Reports",
numbers 84 and 90.  In trying to research this topic,
I find to my dismay that, in all the resources of this mighty
University, NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THIS PUBLICATION!!!

Does anybody out there in net-land know of the CORRECT
reference, title, Library of Congress catalogue number,
author, etc, ANYTHING USEFUL so's that I can find and read these learned
articles?
The author was listed as "Bjarne Stroustrup", but that isn't much
help when the title of the  publication is unknown.

Thanx in advance.