C cross compiler -> 8086 (sources available)

Martin Schoffstall schoff at bbncca.ARPA
Mon Sep 26 14:09:24 AEST 1983

Does anyone know of a C cross compiler available either on the IBMPC
or UNIX that is targeted to an 8086 processor?  I'm building an EEPROM
based machine so I need something that will generate absolute addresses.
Sources would be great, as would public domain compilers, however I
would pay if necessary, the most important thing is to get
something that works and won't take me a man/week to get up and running.

thanks,

schoff at bbnu