Numerical C

Ed Nather nather at utastro.UUCP
Thu Apr 19 01:39:03 AEST 1984

[]
	From: evans at mhuxt.UUCP (crandall)
	How many people out there use C as a numerical language? Aside from
	faster compilers I think that I'd be happy with the addition of a
	complex type and some improved math library routines.
	Any comments from the hornet's nest?

							Steve Crandall
							(ihnp4)!mhuxt!evans

While you're at it, could you put in "**" for exponentiation?  You can even
call it "^" if you must.

--

                                       Ed Nather
                                       ihnp4!{ut-sally,kpno}!utastro!nather