Available: Portable C & Pascal compilers for micro's

Lance Keashly keashly at mprvaxa.UUCP
Tue Apr 10 09:27:24 AEST 1984

Does anyone use the Amsterdam Compiler Kit???
I am interested in the ease of porting (ie is the documentation REALLY
helpful), the kind of code that can be expected and hopefully real live
examples of what it can do. Is the C like 4.1 bsd C ( long names, non-unique
structure names). Does the 8086 C compiler handle the different programming
models that Intel has set out ( large , small , etc).

Please reply by mail and if interested I will summerize.

	Thanks Muchly
--

    Lance Keashly
    Microtel Pacific Research