Need C Algorithm

Kay Dekker kay at flame.UUCP
Fri Dec 21 08:41:29 AEST 1984

[nil]

>Yes, it is interesting.  It looks suspiciously like a change ringing
>algorithm.  Can any of you Anglophiles confirm that?  For that matter,
>can any of you Angles across the water confirm it?  (Or do Angles qualify
>as Anglophiles?)

Yes, this is indeed a change-ringing algorithm. I wrote a nicer-looking
one in algol-68 z-quillion years ago on a Dec-10.

Are we the only nation to indulge in the joyful art of change-ringing?

					Kay. (non Angeli, sed Angli) ...
--
"But what we need to know is, do people want nasally-insertable computers?"
			... mcvax!ukc!flame!kay