ProDos/Aztec C Question

morgan at ucbcad.UUCP morgan at ucbcad.UUCP
Sun Jul 1 10:52:00 AEST 1984

<>
	I have been using Aztec C under DOS 3.3 for several months now
and wonder if I should upgrade to their ProDOS version. If you have
experience with that version, please mail me directly. I will summarize
anything of general interest to the net.
	The points I am most curious about are:

1. Is the shell a seperate operating system, or a system file which
   runs under the ProDOS MLI?
2. Is the compiler itself still the slow, recursive descent, interpreted
   one supplied for DOS 3.3?

				Thanks