need info on sdb(1)

R. Curtis Jackson rcj at burl.UUCP
Fri Jul 13 07:49:32 AEST 1984

We're trying to write a compiler for a simulations language on
a Vax running Sys V Rel. 2.  We need the formats for assembler source
for the Vax as well as the assembler pseudo-ops necessary to generate
symbol information for sdb.  We have already found the following two
references, both of which were out of date.

Assembler Reference Manual
by John Reiser at BTL-Holmdel, Robert Henry at Berkeley

Symbol Table Format For sdb - March 1979
Katseff at Holmdel

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
--

He gave the novice a long, icy stare and quietly growled, "RTFM".

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd we13 ]!burl!rcj
			...![ ihnp4 cbosgd akgua masscomp ]!clyde!rcj