Production Object languages

KIRK.TYM at OFFICE-2.ARPA KIRK.TYM at OFFICE-2.ARPA
Wed Jul 11 07:32:00 AEST 1984

From:  Kirk Kelley <KIRK.TYM at OFFICE-2.ARPA>

I got into this group after the talk about Objective-C and C++.  The archives
are not available to me, so if anyone has kept at least the dialog on object
oriented programming, I'd like to see it.

There is an "Object-Oriented Graphical Kernel System" mentioned in the July
Computer Graphics World.  It implements GKS and useful portions of PHIGS and
IGES CAD/CAM grpahics standards in Objective-C.  One of the authors, "Thomas
Lubinski" is listed as founder and serior associate of Sherrill-Lubinski "a San
Francisco-based research and development firm specializing in the application of
object-oriented technology to problems of modeling and simulation."  However,
neither he nor his company are listed in the phone book.  Anyone know how to get
in touch?

 -- kirk