summary of C-standards workshop at Usenix

Geoff Kuenning geoff at callan.UUCP
Sun Jul 8 06:38:13 AEST 1984

Bravo, Henry Spencer, and thanks for the excellent summary!  I second the
motion of thanks to Larry Rosler for giving the workshop.

Henry made one typo in his summary, which may confuse some people.
Specifically, his example of "const" usages should read:

--

	Geoff Kuenning
	Callan Data Systems