summary of C-standards workshop at Usenix

Pete Delaney - Rockey Mountain UNIX Consultants pete at lvbull.UUCP
Thu Jul 5 17:37:46 AEST 1984

Const being a sub-type may be reasonable; my first thought was that
it should be a sub-storage class.  I find the syntax awkward.

I thing long global ID's are reasonable.

Why do we need void *, the 'universital pointer', the syntax is questionable?

What do K&R think of this stuff; I think they should be given substantial
control as to the direction of THEIR language.

Question the utility of standards commitiees.

					Pete Delaney