object module formats

Jack Jansen jack at vu44.UUCP
Sat Jul 21 20:18:53 AEST 1984

About the old linkers, that only support 6 char monocase identifiers:
I think we don't have to worry about that for too long.
Since every computer manufactor that wants to sell to the US DOD
(and who doesn't want that?) will probably be *forced* to implement
ADA on their machine in a short while, they will also be forced
to write much smarter linkers. I suggest that we all sit back and
wait for that, since it shouldn't be too long.....

	Jack Jansen, {decvax|philabs}!mcvax!vu44!jack