PDP-11 version of C for DEC OS's

Eric Lindberg del at dataio.UUCP
Wed Jul 18 02:37:17 AEST 1984

<>
> PDP-11 version of C?

Sorry to post this here. I tried to mail it, but seems "user unknown".

DECUS offers a good C compiler that runs under most operating systems,
RSTS, RT-11, RSX-11 included. It takes up almost 5 megabytes with source,
utilities, cross-compilers, tools, and compiled programs. It took me about
4 hours to get it running on an 11/23 with RSV V3. It has a *VERY* nice
interface to all executive routines (except two), so you can do almost
anything with it.

5 megabytes? Did you want that on ss-sd floppy? Seriously, if you send me
a tape, I'll gladly redistribute. Or contact your local Decus chapter.

	Erik Lindberg
	Software Engineer
	Data I/O Corporation
	10525 Willows Road NE