Exception Handling? Impossible!

richw at ada-uts.UUCP richw at ada-uts.UUCP
Fri Aug 23 00:31:00 AEST 1985

I'd like to confirm the obvious:  Yes, I'm VERY interested in having
the code from the paper suggested by Robert Stroud posted (having
posted the original note).  As a reminder, that paper is in the 1983
Software Practice & Engineering (pp.389-405), and is by Peter Lee.

I'd also like to mention the following paper -- I received some personal
mail suggesting it:

"An Exception Handler for C"
     by Allman and Been in the Portland (Summer 85) Usenix proceedings

(Note that the librarian where I work is having trouble tracking
this paper down, so...)

-- Rich Wagner

P.S.  Robert Stroud also name-dropped Clu -- is net.lang.c
      actually starting to show a little class ??  :-)

P.P.S.  Probably not.  If it had class, it'd "talk a little"
        about Smalltalk ("show a little cluster ?")