How to declare a pointer to function returning pointer to function

Rick Genter reg at vaxine.UUCP
Tue Aug 27 23:35:42 AEST 1985

     I couldn't resist trying this.  Cdecl claims no problem declaring
something to be a pointer to a function returning a pointer to a function
returning int:

Script started on Tue Aug 27 09:27:43 1985

% cdecl
declare x as pointer to function returning pointer to function returning int
%

Script done on Tue Aug 27 09:28:32 1985

     No, that's not lisp ... :-)

                                        - reg
                                        Rick Genter
                                        Automatix Inc.
                                        ...!decvax!encore!vaxine!reg

(Note: As of next week (9/3/85) I will be at BBN Labs.  I don't know what my
       new electronic address will be).