Wanted: Info on C Interpreters

Kee Hinckley nazgul at apollo.uucp
Fri Aug 30 02:45:43 AEST 1985

<now you c me now you don't>

I'm looking for any information anyone can give me on C interpreters,
primarily ones that run on Unix, but info on others is welcome.  In
particular I'd like to know:

    Who makes it?
    What is it written in?
    How does it work (pcode, trees...)?
    How good is it?
    And of course...  How much does it cost?
    And anything else you'd like to add.

                                            Kee Hinckley
                                            (617) 256-6600
                                            ...decvax!wanginst!apollo!nazgul

The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Apollo Computer, since
views are naturally expressed in a block structured environment.  Apollo forms
the containing block in which I reside, but the views expressed herein are all
in local variables that temporarily override any views help by Apollo Computer.