C Programming Style -- New thou

preece at ccvaxa.UUCP preece at ccvaxa.UUCP
Tue Aug 6 01:30:00 AEST 1985

> General question: does anybody "write code" on paper first any more?
-----------
I usually rough out code on paper first and then transfer it to
the terminal blockwise, with stubs and things before detailing.
It depends on the code, though.  If the transformation from
definition to code is very simple I'll just do it on the fly on
screen.

Code revision I do via the time-honored approach of marked up listings.
Until we have better tools for annotating and manipulating, paper
is still much easier to edit.

--
scott preece
gould/csd - urbana