"handy.h"

Bill Crews bc at cyb-eng.UUCP
Sat Aug 31 01:02:54 AEST 1985

> I'm interested in coming up with an include file, say "handy.h",
>
> -- Rich Wagner

If people, when choosing names for functions, variables, files, etc, would
think at least briefly about what name would be the most meaningful to an
uninitiated reader, we readers would have a much easier time.  I would
suggest you come up with names like types.h or ctlchars.h or whatever,
segregate them functionally and name them appropriately.

--
  /  \    Bill Crews
 ( bc )   Cyb Systems, Inc

[ gatech | ihnp4 | nbires | seismo | ucbvax ] ! ut-sally ! cyb-eng ! bc