c info (2nd request to a larger group)

David Geller geller at rlgvax.UUCP
Fri Jan 25 02:38:37 AEST 1985

Without a doubt two of your finest MS-DOS "C" compilers are the
LATTICE "C" compile (2.14 is the latest version) and the Wizard
"C" compiler. I have been using the LATTICE compiler for more
than 1 1/2 years. The documentation and the product are superb.

As for an editor I could recommend no other editor than the
new BRIEF editor from Solution Systems. The authors are on
the net. BRIEF is an incredibly powerful editor that is a delight
to use. It's MACROS programming language lets you do ANYTHING.

Try them both out. I'd also recommend you try dealing with the
Programmer Shop (ad in PC Tech Journal) as they provide you
with gracious and professional service as well as allowing you
to try various products without definite committments.

I hope this is of some help to you or anyone else in need of some
quality development software. I assure you that asside from being
an extremely satisfied and happy developer I'm not associated with
the above mentioned organizations. Have fun.

					David P. Geller
					{seismo}!rlgvax!geller