DOS >2.0 Device Driver Info Wanted

chris mihaly chrsbmw at pertec.UUCP
Tue Jan 15 14:37:53 AEST 1985

	I am looking for some good reference material on writting systems
driver in 8088/86 assembly (IBM Masm), or in C code (CI86 or
Lattice).  If anyone knows of any publications that explain this area
of DOS, or have any sample programs that they would be willing to share.

	My immediate need is to write a device driver for a serial printer
using XON/XOFF protocols with a 64k spooled b for use with both
COM1 and COM2.

				Thank you,

--
	Christopher D. Mihaly
	{ucbvax!unisoft | scgvaxd | trwrb | felix}!pertec!chrsbmw

	"But you told me to type rm * .o and it came back with
		'rm: .o nonexistent'"