(My) Strongly insulting language over the net.

Jack Jansen jack at vu44.UUCP
Tue Jan 15 12:46:19 AEST 1985

I am sorry if anyone got insulted by anyone elses replies to
my signature. As you can see, it's changed back to normal (until
I can come up with something else :-).
I have *not* been insulted in this case, except for one (small)
fact:
MY NAME IS JANSEN. NOT JANSENN!!!
(of course, I shouldn't expect americans to spell my name correctly,
but.... Sorry... Oh... Well, I didn't *want* to insult a few hundred
million people, oops. sorry.... :-)
--
	Jack Jansen, {seismo|philabs|decvax}!mcvax!vu44!jack
	or				       ...!vu44!htsa!jack