Response to "comment" from cottrel.

David Herron, NPR Lover david at ukma.UUCP
Mon Jan 28 09:14:57 AEST 1985

In article <7404 at brl-tgr.ARPA> cottrell at nbs-vms.ARPA "comments":
>/*
>
>	[deleted thing about long loops being unreadable]
>
>nice:	please dont write code like that. each funxion should
>	be entirely on one page. use form feeds to separate pages.
>	thank you.
>*/

1. Ok.  Fine.  Putting form-feeds in the code may make sense to you.
   There are just a few problems with this.  Namely:
	a) the V7 compiler would barf on an illegal character.
	   (We don't run V7, but some sites do).
	b) if you two column your output using pr(1) (to save paper...)
	   pr dies horrible deaths on the form-feed character.

2. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HOW TO WRITE MY CODE!!!!

   I'LL MESS IT UP IN MY OWN WAY, THANK YOU!!!!