Pattern recognition in C (wanted)

Robert Viduya robert at gitpyr.UUCP
Fri Jan 25 21:25:56 AEST 1985

> 	And another solution, if you are using BSD 4.1(and probably 4.2)
> there are a pair of library routines, re_comp & re_exec, in libc.a
> which implement ex style regular expressions.  To find out how to
> use them read the manual page titled "regex" in section 3.
> --

Regex(3) is also in System V release 1.  I don't know for sure, but I
think it's safe to assume it's also part of Sys V R2.0.  Anyone know
for sure?

				robert
--
Robert Viduya
    Office of Computing Services

...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,masscomp,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!robert
...!{rlgvax,sb1,uf-cgrl,unmvax,ut-sally}!gatech!gitpyr!robert