void, #if, and Aztec C

djm at nmtvax.UUCP djm at nmtvax.UUCP
Fri Jan 25 04:44:48 AEST 1985

[Dead terminals aren't much fun]

	I am using Aztec C v1.05i on an Apple II.  I have a couple of minor
questions that I hope the net can answer for me.

	1) Is void truly implemented?  The main documentation claims that it
is, but it seems to generate a syntax error whenever I use it.  Is it
me, or is it the machine?

	2) Which version has #if implemented?  The main documentation shows it
as existing, but the preprocessor goes into convulsions when it sees it.
The error message documentation only mentions #ifdef, #ifndef, etc., no #if.

	3) Does anyone have source for the pseudo-shell?  I'd like to add some
things to it, but don't really want to disassemble and decipher 10k of
code, especially the code produced by this beast.  (I hope they get
around to producing an efficient compiler/assembler/linker soon.)

	Thanx in advance for any information that may be sent.  I may not
	be able to reply to each person individually.

	Dieter Muller
	{unmvax|lanl}!nmtvax!djm