Fortran to C translator

Paul Blackburn mpb at iclbra.UUCP
Wed Jun 19 11:54:45 AEST 1985

>    A friend of mine is looking for a Fortran to C translator. The names
> of translators, the names of their manufactures, and possibly any
> useful information about them would be greatly appreciated.
>    Thanks in advance.

*** MASSAGE THIS PLACE WITH YOUR LINE ***

See page 19 of UNIX REVIEW May 1985. Summary follows:

FORTRIX, Fortran-to-C Conversionware from:
Rapitech Systems Inc.
Dept. A2,
565 Fifth Avenue
New York
NY 10017

Contact: Jim Flynn at (212) 687-6255 or Telex 509210

I have no connection with Rapitech, I simply pass on relevant details.
--
     :~        MAIL: Paul Blackburn, ICL, Lovelace Rd, Bracknell, Berkshire,UK
    _+_        UUCP: ...!ukc!stc!iclbra!mpb