Pointer Trouble Right Here in Unix City

Jeff Lee jeff at gatech.CSNET
Sat Jun 1 02:06:05 AEST 1985

Yes, indeed. I thank everyone who has sent me mail. After the first
individual sent the answer it all became perfectly clear what the
problem was. I also realize that there are public domain getopt's
(I have one in my 'src' directory) but since it doesn't exist everywhere
I haven't used it. I'll probably include it in the future if for
no other reason the number of mail messages that I have received
that said,

	"Hey! Why don't you use the stupid public domain getopt
	that exists?"

As my dad might say, "Ain't the net a corker?".

--
Jeff Lee
CSNet:	Jeff @ GATech		ARPA:	Jeff%GATech.CSNet @ CSNet-Relay.ARPA