Any reviews on "/c"?

Paul Dubuc pmd at cbscc.UUCP
Tue Jun 11 02:36:39 AEST 1985

Looking in the back of my copy of "C Programmer's Library", published
by Que, I notice an advertisment for a monthly journal called "/c" which
is devoted to C programming and is also published by Que (of course).
The subscription price is $60/year.

I haven't seen this journal before, and I am interested in comments from
those who have seen it or who subscribe.  Is it useful?  Worth the price?
What segment of the C programming community is it geared toward?  Experienced
programmers or novices?  Give me your general impressions.  I'll summarize
if interest and time permit.

Thanks,
--

Paul Dubuc 	cbscc!pmd