CTRL(X) in ANSI standard (last one I hope)

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.UUCP
Sun Jun 2 09:11:15 AEST 1985

> ...  And, if you
> think that there are more compilers that DON'T do it Reiser's way (an
> interesting idea), you might ask about how many lines of code are written
> under Reiser-style vs. non-Reiser.

Actually, the correct version of the latter question is to ask how many
lines of code *care* whether they are written under Reiser-style or
non-Reiser, since the vast bulk of the code written under the Bell-derived
Reiser-style compilers doesn't use Reiserisms.
--
				Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology