The C Journal

Alex Phillips phillips at lll-crg.ARPA
Tue Jun 18 05:40:15 AEST 1985

The C Journal is published by InfoPro Systems, 3108 Route 10, Denville, NJ
07834.  Price is $28/yr (regular) with an $18/yr intro offer.  The first
issue says Spring 1985 but I can't find any place that says pub'ed 4 times
a year.  They seem to be going for a technical audience with most articles
on portibility and standardization (X3J11). Contributors are top-notch
(Rex Jaeschke,  Thomas Plum) but first issue seems light.  They are asking
for contributors so future issues could get larger.  Ads are like PC Tech
Journal, aimed at software developers.

I have no connection with the C Journal and I'm still trying to decide
if I should subscribe.