Table of Contents, THE C JOURNAL, Summer 1985

David Fiedler david at infopro.UUCP
Wed Jun 26 09:52:27 AEST 1985

Doctor C's Pointers: Using the setjmp and longjmp calls on UNIX
C for UNIX Users: a new column by Bruce Hunter
SPOT_LIGHT on Dr. P.J. Plauger: the science of writing
	compilers is no fiction
Books & Things: Learning to Program in C by Tom Plum
FirsTime and ESP/C: two editors that speak your language
Interpreters Broaden the Market for C: Ben Williams
	of Rational Systems explains why
The Safe C Interpreter from Catalytix: a UNIX tool gets
	ported to MS-DOS with good results
C-terp from Gimpel Software: our reviewer loved it; you will too
Age of Reason's RUN/C Interpreter: great documentation
	makes this one stand out
Instant-C from Rational Systems: could this package be all you need?
Draft ANSI C Scorecard -- Second Round: Tom Plum analyzes the
	workings of the committee
Libraries and Compiler Compatibility: Richard Levaro of Blaise
	Computing discusses portability in MS-DOS
Building Blocks I and II: lots of source code from Software Horizons
CTools and CTools2 from Blaise Computing: high quality and easy to use
The C Utility Library: fast, fast relief from graphics headaches
C Food Smorgasbord: our Editor feasts with Lattice
Computer Innovations' Introducing C: not just an interpreter,
	a complete training package
The C-85 Conference: a quick look at what went on in San Francisco

This issue will be available at the end of July.
--
          Dave Fiedler
{harpo,astrovax,whuxcc,clyde}!infopro!dave    People Phone: (201) 989-0570